MIM, s.r.o., IČO: 36395820
Slnečná 211/1, 010 03 Žilina
MIM, s.r.o., IČO: 36395820
as the information system operator, we publish this privacy statement (GDPR) under the title of fairness and transparency for the data subjects
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
pursuant to Article 13 and the relevant recitals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”)
The purposes of personal data processing are the reasons why the personal data of the persons concerned (employees, applicants, clients) are processed in our information systems on precisely defined legal bases. The purposes are specifically specified, explicitly stated and justified, while we respect the principle of legality according to Articles 6 and 9 of the Regulation when processing the personal data of the persons concerned.
Persons concerned about whom personal data are processed in our information systems for specifically defined purposes may exercise the following rights in writing or electronically:
- The right to access personal data – this is the right to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data is processed as well as the right to access this data, within the scope of purposes and duration of processing, categories of personal data concerned, possible recipients, on procedure in each automatic processing operation, or the consequences of such processing. As an operator, we have the right to use all appropriate measures to verify the identity of the person concerned (data subject) requesting access to data, in particular in relation to online services and identifiers (Article 15, Recitals 63 and 64 of the Regulation).
- The right to correct incorrect and complete incomplete personal data (Article 16, Recital 65 of the Regulation).
- Right of erasure – “forgetting” of personal data which is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained and processed; in the case of revocation of the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out, in the case of unlawful processing, if personal data were obtained in connection with the offer of the information society (for children), under the fulfillment of the conditions set out in Article 17, Recitals 65 and 66 of the Regulation.
- The right to restrict processing may be exercised if, as a data subject (person concerned), you challenge the accuracy of personal data and other particulars pursuant to Article 18, Recital 67 of the Regulation, by temporarily transferring selected personal data to another processing system, preventing users from accessing selected personal data or temporary removal of processing.
- The right to transfer personal data is the right to transfer personal data provided by you to our information systems with the consent or performance of the contract to another operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if technically possible even under the conditions of Article 20, Recital 68 of the Regulation when processing is performed by automated means. The exercise of this right is without prejudice to Article 17 of the Regulation. The right to data transferability does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us as operator.
- 6. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, you, as the person concerned, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in violation of the Regulation or the Personal Data Protection Act.
As a data subject (person concerned), you also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to a specific situation, even if the processing is necessary for legitimate interests which we pursue as an operator or third party (other than processing by public authorities in the performance of their tasks), except where such interests are outweighed by your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms as the data subject (person concerned), which require the protection of personal data (especially if the data subject is a child).
MIM, s.r.o., Company ID: 36395820, Slnečná 211/1, 010 03 Žilina
as the operator of the information system, has taken all appropriate personnel, organizational and technical measures in order to maximize the protection of your personal data in order to reduce the risk of their misuse, leakage and the like as much as possible. In accordance with our obligation under Article 34 of the Regulation, we notify you as data subjects (persons concerned) that if, as an operator, we breach the protection of your personal data in a way that is likely to lead to a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify you without undue delay.
WARNING: due to the observance of the principle of minimization, all personal data provided by you are a necessary legal or contractual requirement for the fulfillment of the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide the mandatory information necessary to conclude the contract may result in the non-conclusion of the contractual relationship.